Mrs. Shinkle and Mrs. Powell Remote Learning Schedule
A Note From The Principal:
Below you will find your students remote learning schedule based on your last name. If Spaulding or the District were to go to remote learning for one day or the remainder of the school year, this is the schedule your student will follow.
Your student will be expected to log in daily at the times provided utilizing the link or code from your students teacher/s. Students will meet with their teacher/s daily in reading and math at the same scheduled time using the same link/code each day. The same will go for specials on their scheduled days.
Students' work will all be posted on Google Classroom. Work with your student/s at home to ensure they understand the steps to log into Google Classroom. Students have set up Google Classroom at school and it is easily accessed on their school Chromebook.
Please ask clarifying questions to your students' teachers/s now so we are all prepared if there were a need for us to go to remote learning.
A Note From Mrs. Shinkle and Mrs. Powell
- Where/How to find login information?
- This week I will send home an index card with google login information. This has your child’s email address and password listed.
- If you do not receive this information by Thursday please contact your child’s teacher.
- Here is a document with step by step instructions on how to log on to google classroom from your child’s computer or any computer.
- Classwork on Google Classroom
- All classwork and assignments are listed under the classwork tab in Google Classroom. You will see them listed under the TO DO menu. You are only required to complete the work under this menu.
- What happens if a student accidentally submits an assignment to you before it’s completed?
- No problem! Click “Unsubmit” where you originally hit submit.
- For Mrs. Shinkle and Mrs. Powell’s Meets click on the links in chart below.
- Here is a document with step by step instructions on how to join a google meet so you can join us for class!
- Google Meet Etiquette
Contact Your Teacher
- We are available 8:00 am - 3:30 weekdays and will do our best to respond within an hour.
Remote Learning Schedule