Math Course of Study
1) Place Value and Multidigit Addition and Subtraction
2) Multiplication with Whole Numbers
3) Division with Whole Numbers
4) Equations and Word Problems
5) Fractions Concepts and Operations
6) Fractions and Decimals
1) Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2) Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3) Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4) Model with mathematics.
5) Use appropriate tools strategically.
6) Attend to precision.
7) Look for and make use of structure.
8) Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.