At Home Learning
Sadly, but understandably, Governor DeWine has ordered schools closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year and has allowed us to finish the school year with our Remote Learning. Please email me with any questions as you continue your At-Home Learning. Ms. Denney has created a webpage with all the information you need to know about Remote Learning. This page has information for all of your child's teachers. Please visit http://www.cdenney.com/remote-
Remember that I'm here for you! We're in this together! It's time to WARRIOR UP! Even during this time of At Home Learning, we can all be RESPECTFUL, be RESPONSIBLE, and be PROBLEM SOLVERS!
Here's a list of things you can do at home to keep your mathematical mind active and learning.
- At-Home Learning for APRIL - Assignments were emailed out on Friday, April 3. Hard copies can be picked up outside of Spaulding Elementary if you cannot print a copy. Access to this packet is also available in my Google Classroom and on Bloomz.
- At-Home Learning Packets - ALL work will be collected and graded on effort. KEEP all work until you are given directions on how to turn in your work.
- Email me with questions, or if you just miss me....I miss you! email@example.com
- ALEKS - continue working on "Your Path" when you have free time. Remember you're trying to master all 345 5th grade topics.
- Prodigy or Sumdog - if you're just needing a little break, but want to continue learning.
How can you reach me?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bloomz: Parents can follow me on Bloomz using class code K4YR8Y
- Web page: Go to Spaulding Elementary's page and click on Staff Directory. Scroll down to find my name: Lori Docter.
- Google Classroom: Your child knows his/her username and password.
learning.html for all up to date Remote Learning information.
Enjoy your time with family, keep learning, and most of all, stay healthy!